What can you do in the garden in March?
- Little crops must be stamped on the ground.
- The canopy is transplanted into the boxes, waiting for the frost to end, then transplanting.
- The jubilee bumps will be carried out in late March and early April.
- We bring chrysanthemums from home underground.
- At the end of March, we translate begonias tubers into pots, crates.
- Remove the cover from chrysanthemums
- Bunda roses, chrysanthemums, but do not plant plants too early.
- Squeeze the twisted branches.
- All of the perennial vegetables are rich in nitrogen traps before the beginning of vegetation.
- To spin the strawberry
- In the middle of the month, the nursery will feed the straw.
- Seeds of celery, pores and sprouts are sown until the middle of the month.