Mustard and oil mask You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of dry mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of olives, peaches, burdock or other cosmetic oil,
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar the stronger the effect of the mustard),
- Dilute the mustard powder with hot water.
- Wait until you stir, add other ingredients and stir.
- Apply the macaque to the scalp, especially if your hair is dry.
- You will get the best effect if you dry the tips of dry hair with warmed cosmetic oil.
- Cover your head with a polyethylene film, put a warm cap or put your head in a scarf (towel).
- Hold the mask from 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how it burns.
- If you can endure, it’s best to keep it for about 1 hour, if not for just 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully, if you are very tired, you can scrub your hair.
- OR you can cause alertness.